As 2015 draws to a close, we thought now would be the perfect time to sit down and reflect on all the fun we’ve had here at KAMCT. This year has been filled with celebration, exciting challenges and great milestones. As a team we’ve been really busy, but in comparison to 2014, we’ve also been able to achieve a bit of work-life balance, which is always good.
We’ve launched new projects for clients and retained ongoing projects, worked with some fantastic interns, witnessed thousands of hours of work come to fruition (launching training & marketing programs across 12 pharmacy brands) and celebrated our 5th year anniversary!
Overall, we’ve had the pleasure of working with some truly awesome clients. This year we completed new websites (design, content & SEO), marketing strategies, PR strategies, blogs & social media, media training, competitions, pitch decks, managed issues & crises, rebranding, uniform design, retail store layouts and logo design.
We’re all very proud of what we’ve accomplished this year, so we thought we would share a few of our favourite moments…
- 2015 was a great year for training, we created online training materials and delivered training webinars for Telstra sales staff.
- We helped organisations prepare their senior management teams for tough media questions.
- Made the usually dry topics of constipation, UTI’s, reflux and diarrhoea into lots of fun for a couple of hundred Chemist Warehouse pharmacists.
- And best of all delivered a suite of training materials for consumer health reps.
- Shoeboxed Australia
We’ve written hundreds of blogs this year for our clients – ranging from finance and accounting, electrical and trade to business productivity tips. Here are a few of our favourites
- Shoeboxed Australia
In 2016, we’re really looking forward to continuing success with our current clients and meeting new fabulous clients.
To everyone we have worked with this year, we’d like to extend a big thank you, for once again letting us be apart of your journey.
We can’t wait to see what 2016 has in store. So far we know it holds at least:
- Five new website projects
- A new brand development
- Media training for an essential services firm
- Media management for a criminal trial
- Four workshops on marketing process – implemented in January & February
- A research project for an artist
And maybe a rebrand for us – stay tuned. It’s great to be starting our year so strongly.
Have a very Merry Christmas and an even better New Year. If we can help your business in 2016, we’d love to chat. Give us a call on (02) 9994 8005 or drop us a note.