Maybe the market has changed, your customers require a new approach to their problem or you’re ready to go in a new business direction? From a WIIFM review and market planning and strategy to a complete sales makeover and social media training, let us help you find how to better reach your customers.
Do you want real progress with your sales and marketing efforts?
It’s all about WIIFM
Do you want your customers to love your business, product or service? Of course you do! Your customers want to buy from someone who’s all about them. So if you can’t easily and obviously answer their most important question “What’s in it for me?” (or WIIFM), they’re likely to feel that you just don’t get them – or worse, that you’re disinterested. Getting WIIFM right means connecting to more and better prospects, having your customers love dealing with you and ultimately that means more sales and frequently, more referrals. What’s not to love about that? How do you get WIIFM into your organisation? We can help! Here’s a little of what we can do for you;
Marketing – planning, strategy and implementation
- Creating lead generating opportunities to fill your sales pipeline – across a range of marketing mediums including social media
- Building and implementing a plan that has your potential clients engaging with your business
- Creating a brand your customers love, that they think ‘gets’ them
- Giving your customers more frequent opportunities (touch points) to interact with or experience your brand
- Developing a consistent sales process for your staff to follow
- A holistic approach to your B2B marketing
- Acting as your marketing manager or a marketing mentor for fledgling marketers
- Creating the right messages and materials that actually sell your products and services
- Public Relations – building engaging relationships with your audience
- Getting your brand in front of your community through the media (or social media for that matter)
- Positioning you as an expert or thought leader in your field
- Protecting your business reputation
- Gaining you more media coverage (or maybe less if the media are paying too much attention)
- Writing or ghost writing materials (blogging, content for social media, e-books and more) for you
Training & workshops
- Polishing your skills in new business pitches and presentations
- Media performance
- Workshops including Social media 101, The business of blogging made easy and Leveraging LinkedIn
Most likely, what you’re really after is someone that will look after you, your business and just get the job done while delivering real progress for your marketing, communication and sales efforts. You’ll find we’re pretty serious about having WIIFM at the centre of your work. Why? Because it works! Lots promise – few deliver! If you’re ready to fill your sales pipeline and have your business stand out for the right reasons – call today on (02) 8012 8008 or drop us a note. Be sure to include how you like your coffee!