Maybe your brand isn’t working like it use to or maybe the market has changed or your customers require a new approach to their problem. It might even be you’d like your business to go in a different direction. Let us help you find how you can reach your customers better.
When it comes to getting your brand online, you just want it done. We can help you take the pain out of creating your online marketing while making sure your online strategy does what you and your customers need it to. We’ll even write your site’s content and blogs for you.
Sales is no longer just the remit of the ‘sales team’. Everyone in your organisation is in sales these days – from your receptionist to your accountant. Turn your team into a sales and referral powerhouse that builds customer relationships that last. Hands-on training delivered by professional salespeople.
PR & community building
In the online era, if content is King, then community engagement is Queen. Getting your brand in front of your communities’ eyeballs through media is only part of the equation. Establishing and maintaining community engagement is key to driving sales for your brand now and over the longer term.
Healthcare is one of the most difficult industries in Australia to market in. You have to navigate around the TGA, Medicines Australia and the media in an issues rich environment. It helps to have a team on side that’s carried the bag and worked on almost every disease state known to mankind.
Crises affect almost every business at some point in their lifetimes. Depending on what kind of crisis you suffer, could mean you’ll have to talk to your staff, the community, your customers and/or the media. How well your business fares afterwards depends on how well you’ve prepared BEFORE the crisis hits.
Want real progress with your sales and marketing efforts?
It’s all about WIIFM
Do you want your customers to love your business, product or service? Of course you do! Did you know though, that if you haven’t addressed your customer’s WIIFM (aka What’s in it for me?), they”re likely to feel that you just don’t get them or worse, that you’re disinterested.
Getting WIIFM right means connecting to more and better prospects, having your customers love dealing with you and ultimately that means more sales and frequently, more referrals. What’s not to love about that!
How do you get WIIFM into your organisation? We can help you! Here’s a smattering of what we can do for you;
Marketing – planning, strategy and implementation (click here to read more)
- Creating lead generating opportunities to fill your sales pipeline – across a range of marketing mediums including social media
- Building and implementing a plan that has your potential clients engaging with your business
- Creating the right messages and materials that actually sell your products and services
- Creating a brand your customers love, that they think ‘gets’ them
- Giving your customers more frequent opportunities to interact with or experience your brand
- Developing a consistent sales process for your staff to follow
- Acting as your marketing manager or a marketing mentor for fledgling marketers
- Positioning you as an expert or thought leader in your field
- Protecting your business reputation
- Gaining you more media coverage (or maybe less if the media are paying too much attention)
- Writing or ghost writing materials (including e-books) for you
- Polishing your skills in new business presentations, media performance, social media or blogging to help you connect more with your audience
Most likely, what you’re really after is someone that will look after you, your business and just get the job done while delivering real progress for your marketing, communication and sales efforts. You’ll find we’re pretty serious about having WIIFM at the centre of your work. Why? Because it works! Lots promise – few deliver!
Fill your sales pipeline and have your business stand out for the right reasons – call today on +61 (0) 415 547 529 or drop us a note. Be sure to include how you like your coffee.